Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I am tagged....
I am tagged....

I have been tagged by my friend Kapil Mantri. It is my turn to complete the following sentences and to tag another friend to this network.

I don’t know whose original idea is this, but I really appreciate the fact that writing this helps in achieving two things. One – it gives a fair idea about me to the people who visit my blog and second – I can see what I wanted to do.. :)

I am thinking - therefore I exist…. “Cogito ergo sum”.
Then What am I thinking? Well........... How to be a billionaire?

I said Dare to dream and care to achieve it.

I want – to spend time with my beloved better half.

I wish – to be myself.

I miss – my Engineering days and friends.

I hear – the Song of victory.

I wonder – why....only 24 hours make a day?

I regret – Nothing.

I am – a Hero. (Will rise soon)

I sing - “You fill up me senses” by John Denver

I dance – in parties.. Of course with lot of passion.

I am not – good in Prioritization of things.

I write – from my heart.

I hate – hypocrites

I confuse – always between 1 million and 10 million.

I should – Study Now… It s exams time..

I tag - My Friends Sabya, Anu, Shivangi.
 
Posted by Kishore at 1:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home