Saturday, May 27, 2006
The Transition & A Lot more..
Yesterday, entire day I was in Library....During this time I had met many of my friends. At one point during the evening the conversation turned to feelings about the transition from responsible, employed professional to student. Most of us seem to have got past the "why I am I giving up a good job and a steady income to go back to school and accumulate huge debts?" Sounds correct... But now we're struggling with "why did I give up doing something that I was very good at - and where I was responsible for doing important and difficult things well - .....to struggle to understand things that I'm sure aren't that complicated really?"

The feeling of conscious incompetence certainly stops heads from getting "Too BIG". Also, lots of us have moved from being in situations where we were seen to be differentiate ourselves in many skills.

But now...........most of the grades are atleast one standad deviation from the mean. How much time it takes to recover the loss...Don't know.

You may get a doubt...Are grades Important? My answer "Why not?"
People have mixed feelings..based on what they want in life. But having good grades is not a problem at all. Hmm.....When will I come out of this "First Rank Syndrome"?? Certainly not......

Monday we have some assignment submissions and tomorrow full-day we have a Leadership Development session....Time is too short even to think of. Already one month is passed. This one month carried lots of things: Some good and Some bad, Some Positive and some negative. ....More than all.... Now I have 100 more friends added to my list.

Oooppsssss.......Time to go for a Group Meeting...No more to blog for today.......
 
Posted by Kishore at 1:02 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home