Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Hectic to the Power of Hectic
Hectic, Hectic...

This week has been hectic... ever since the start of the week we've been rushing (well sort of) with assignments and deadlines to submit stuff... The time @ which I am sleeping is progressing in a linear direction - starting from 1 AM - 4.30 today...Lots of discussions, brain stormings and too many coffees, burning lots of mid night oil - finally we submitted our Marketing case assignment.....There are practically submissions every week here on out till like just before exams!! and the Term-I exams are starting in a week and I have nearly a tonne of material to study.

Pray that I will discipline myself and get my time management right to get my memory machine working in the most efficient way.
 
Posted by Kishore at 10:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home