Sunday, May 14, 2006
The Art of Walk on the clouds
"A pessimist only sees the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all--he's walking on them." -- Leonard L. Levinson

From the past one week I feel heavy - heavy with exhaustion from the restless,sleeplessness nights, heavy with the tonnes of material to read and heavy with worrying about the mid-term exams. However none of this is really surprising. I know why am I here and what is the purpose of this one year and how important this one year is to make my life fruitful. I know that I will definitely find all the things I want and get all the things I look for.

In the words of Mark Twain, "The world owes you nothing. It was here first. When nothing is going your way, how do you, like the optimist, Walk on the clouds?"
And I am trying to walk on the clouds.....Rather......Learning - "How to walk on the clouds!"
 
Posted by Kishore at 10:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home