Friday, April 28, 2006
First Post from ISB
My First post from ISB. ..........

The few questions that were popping in my mind before coming to ISB - How will be the experience, how is the structure, how is the system and the learning model. Guys! Let me share the hidden bottom line here: ISB is Amazing. Just amazing. After going through the first two weeks of intensive orientation and knowledge sessions from the Alums I found an anology.

How will an hungry soul feel when he enters into a Buffet hall with full of mouth-watering dishes & the world best nutritious, apetizing food. Same with me. The infrastructure, the faculty, the library, the alums, the organization structure and the vision.... Everything is amazing and it is, our(hungry soul's) duty to eat as much as we can in this one year. Yes. The year is tough.. in terms of the pace at which the things will work. Every second we spend here is just a simulation of what we are going to do after one year. What will we do for a company, how will we help the society, what will we give back to the society......... all these things are implicitly learnt in each activity we do and each step we take. Yes!!!!! ISB Rocks.................
Lot more to write...... and Belive me..... I cannot put what I feel about my School in words and everything is beyond the words and the expectations. It is "ME" who has to get the maximum possible output from the school and ISB has offerred us 'more' than what we can take......
If one comes with one vision direction, he can get 360 degrees of vision to see the world....

YES................. We are ISBites....Till we die....................
 
Posted by Kishore at 1:18 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude! Thats simply amazing that you feel so great at ISB. Believe me, very few people are in the situation at b-schools. Have fun and make choices with this spirit.

    ALL THE BEST!!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Kapil

    hey grt..dude however i prefer calling u guys ISBites rather than ISBians..may coz it sounds to mch like lesbians ;)

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good suggestion Kapil and I modified my post accordingly.

     

Post a Comment

~ back home