Sunday, March 16, 2008
Re-Entered the Blogging World
Though it was my New Year resolution to Blog continuously, it took so much time and deliberation to come out of that laziness and again start blogging. At least this time, I try to follow my own resolution.

Interestingly, this gap from October to March has been an interesting and enriching experience, where I had not only learnt the intricacies of the Business world, but also the way forward for my life…….

Will keep penning down all my random thoughts and let us see if any emerging patterns would be coming out….

Wish Me All the Best !!!
 
Posted by Kishore at 11:49 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Unknown

    hey nice blog really enjoyed goin through it really nice post too.I really appreciate it
    with regards
    edgar dantas
    www.gadgetworld.co.in

     

Post a Comment

~ back home