Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Yet another Dull Day
Yesterday...

Till evening, day was perfect. It happened all of a sudden. We finished our dinner in a near by restaurant and way back to home. One RTC bus was behind our car and there was not much traffic. All of a sudden one black car came at our back and started horn. So irritated with that, I gave right indicator and found a gap - signalled the bus driver behind and came into that space.

Banggggggggggggg.............

That Bus fellow rashed his bus and hit my car, without even considering my constant appeals of electronic & hand signals. By God's grace - Nothing happened to my family, but car was scractched on door and couple of other places. I got down the car and tried stopping that Bus driver. He didn't stop the bus and ovetook my car and left immediately, despite of the damage he created. It was dark and I couldn't see the bus number....

If a person, who is in responsible government driver position, is behaving with such an attitude, what happens to the common people. I know.. He can't be punished and he can't be even questioned........... What a system is this? Whom to ask? I have to spend 10K for my car repair. My hard earned money spending for some body's fault....

GOD!!!!!!! Are you listening????????????

Labels:

 
Posted by Kishore at 11:12 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Kishore

    I'm using this forum to contact to get some inputs on ISB admission...
    I'm done with big part of the application for isb and am actually planning to apply in the first cycle...
    my oprofile is
    BE Mech, 5 + yrs exp in IT, currntly in US GMAT 720..

    I eventually want a shift from my current job function as i want to get into marketing...
    do u think ISB shud be my preferred choice..

    Thnaks and Regards
    Upinder

     

Post a Comment

~ back home