Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Right-of-Choice Vs Right Choice
Everyone accepts the fact that we have the right to choose and everyday we make 'n' number of choices - some choices are fun, some are difficult and some will hurt us. We enjoy that right of choice. However the problem doesn't exist there.

It is with the 'right choice' and this dilemma popped into my mind few months back (Post MBA syndrome). Am I taking the right choice or blindly enjoying the right of choice?

When I felt happy for the right of choice, I thought - Do I have the confidence to choose it wisely. Because at the end of the day, the wise choice can surely lead me more towards the awakened heart. I met many people who think they are free and they never tested this theory. They looked like flies for me, which are caught in a web. As they don't try to move, they convince themselves that they could - if they aspired to. What a big lie it is???

Without questioning or challenging the rationality of the choice, one cannot do the reality check and perpetuate the illusion forever.

Why am I thinking all these things?

Because the end result of my cognitive analysis says that I have not taken the Right choice in choosing my career.

Now it is time - to correct my choice and move ahead....And thats what I am doing....

Are you smelling something here????

Labels:

 
Posted by Kishore at 5:21 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey KK,

    Indeed it was a wrong choice ...happy to know that you atlast used your right-of Choicce to take the Right choice in.....

    SB

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Anu

    If I smelled it right where are you moving now?

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Kishore

    @SB..
    Thanks for the comment. Can you disclose about you - a bit more?

    @ Anu..
    Will disclose soon.......

    -Kishore

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Vasu

    Hi Kishore, This might sound preposterous. Whether we humans really do posses free will or is everything predetermined and we merely act as per the script is a debate that has been raging for centuries. I'm not an advocate of fatalism, but there is a possibility of humans being a puppet in the control of nature.

     

Post a Comment

~ back home