Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Post MBA syndrome
Started working..... All those memorable MBA days are like those flickr photos... come to the heart and sizzle for a second and run away. When I open the eyes, it is a different world... ofcourse..this is New..... but promising.. My expectations from the world are changed... and the world's expectations are also changed......The world expects me to perform more (High quality, less time) and ofcouse at a low cost......... Am I becoming the classic example of a 'low-cost-wage-arbitrage model'? Probably YES..... I still believe in the same tag line "Dare to dream and care to achieve".... And I dared to dream...... Achieved that dream...... But what is the final result of that dream..... Nothing much.... May be I should modify the tag line to "Dare to dream and care to achieve - with the most efficient result"....

Hmm.. Still I don't understand what is happening around me? Am I becoming one among those thousands of people...... Where is the distinction and where is the differentiation..... What am I going to achieve - for me as well as for the society...... Pch...... This post MBA syndrome is really painful and I haven't got the medicine for that........

Being in the top percentile throughout my academic as well as in my professional career, did I achieve what I wanted?? How do I know?? Or Do I really know even after some time.....

It is so painful.....Whom should I blame?? Me (or) The System???? I don't know...

Labels:

 
Posted by Kishore at 6:45 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Piyush Joshi

    Do I know you from some place near? :P

    And its not just you who are experiencing this period of post-MBA syndrome, all our buddies from top 15 b-schools are with you in that.
    Whoever the person is and where-ever he or she is placed.

    Forgive me for comparing ISB with top 15 b-schools, but don't you think that I am not very wrong in saying that?
    Afterall, isn't this one of the biggest reason for your (our) dissatisfaction as well?

    And the worst part is that even if you switch some other place, resulting in incremental satisfaction, you'd reach the same stage very soon there as well.

    I guess its high time that we guys think of a permanent solution for this.

    Les sync up some time. :)

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Kishore

    Hi Piyush

    Your comments are absolutely correct. Then what is the permanent solution to this??

    Connect me through mail and we can discuss more on this front...

     

Post a Comment

~ back home