Saturday, August 12, 2006
Back from a long break
It had been a long time since I blog. I think every MBA blogger passes this phase more frequently than anything else. i.e. Exams. Just now finished my Term-3 mid term exams. After a continuous preparation - till 5 am in the morning and a 2 hour sleep - I wrote my exams. Just one day break - Sunday. After stretching myself for long sleep deprivation, now I feel myself empty. What to do now for this one day? Probably, I will pick a book and read. Also, I need to finish a paper, which I am writing for a contest..............But seriously............Need a break man!!

Term-3 is amazing in terms of the subjects and faculty. I am enjoying alot. Have lots of things in the bin to share. Will try to post in my later posts. Now for the time being...........Let's take a small break.......................

Will be back on Monday..................
 
Posted by Kishore at 5:09 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home