Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Welcome Kit from ISB
Today I received the Welcome Kit from ISB. I was amazed with the desk alarm sent as a gift. It is a sure indication of the upcoming challenges, stress and the tough nights we are going to face @ ISB. Ofcourse...I know how a roller coaster drive will be and I am going to fasten the seat belts now. The ISB Insights magazine that is sent in the welcome kit is just amazing. The articles are well composed and are very informative. Next Year I want to see myself in that magazine. ;) Yes... I need to achieve a lot......... Am I dreaming? No........ I am just breathing confidence into me and hoping for the best year in my life.
 
Posted by Kishore at 6:39 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger L

    good luck!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank You Writer!

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger K. K

    GoodLuck !!!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks Kris!

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude, Good Luck! Sleep well, before joining ISB ;)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    At 12:58 PM, Anonymous

    Dude, Good Luck! Sleep well, before joining ISB ;)

    Administrator: Thanks Dude... Sleeping is the only activity I am doing.......now a days

     

Post a Comment

~ back home