Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Holi vs 'No' Holi
Today is an Op. holiday for me. I wanted to finish-off all the Loan things and wanted to submit my loan application today. But nothing worked out. Some documents are not yet reached me from my guarantor. But still..... am Cool. After my MBA I am going to land into many stressful situations and this is one small pinch of salt. :) People are celebrating Holi on the roads. I walked on the street moving my head right and left continuously to escape from the holi players. Not that I don't play Holi... I still remember my college days @ REC, where we used to walk on holi afternoons with torn shirts, colored bodies and multicolored hair. It used to take a minute for my friends to identify my face, which is covered with those 256 color varieties. I still remember our friends posing for a photograph in those getups. God knows! Who is Who? And till date they are un-identifiable :)) But this year...... My loan application won the vote against Holi celebrations. So 'No' Holi. But I am sure.. Next year's Holi is the most color ful one for me. New colors, New friends, New aspirantions, New Smiles and new faces.... ;)


Wishing all Blog Lovers a Happy 'n' colorful Holi.
 
Posted by Kishore at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kishore

    Tired in Trying to add your Blog on my page dude.........but :((
    Something is not working properly..

    I do remember the days in Sungwon apartment in Korea where we had 'IndoHoli'.......

    ~Kishore

     

Post a Comment

~ back home