Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Five Days Before the Last Working Day
People say -Days before the last working day at office are the most enjoyable. Who said? I am spending almost 10-12 hours a day in office, working, working and working. I am trying to finish-off my tasks and wanted to make my exit very smooth. Today was the most hectic day. The To Do List on my white board looks like a 'BiG' mathematical derivation ;) When will I complete and when will I close this Chapter?

Just 4 days to go....... My association with my colleagues and friends I have is the most rememberable part. Well.. Life is a journey....Meet new people... Make friends.. Add to the buddy list......Travel along the path, which you had chosen and store the foot prints...

John denver is singing "All my bags are packed........I’m ready to go....... Leaving on a Jet Plane"..............
Count Down started...
Tick...Tick... Tick...
Bye Bye....
 
Posted by Kishore at 7:32 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude, Relax! Make people understand for a smooth exit.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks the comment Anonymous!!!!
    Exit is always 'Smooth'...

     

Post a Comment

~ back home