Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Today’s FENG Class
Every class is a bouncer and when I sit in the class, I feel like watching a hi-fi science fiction movie where all the greek letters moving around me with flashing lights and sigmas, deltas, gammas, phis, revolve around me at lightening speed.

And today’s class is no exception. I tried to attend the class with protecting wear (Pre-read) but yesterday’s two assignments didn’t give me a chance to wear the protection layer. The class started with usual ‘greek & latin’ and I was putting my entire energy focusing in understanding what is being taught. Some missiles are going at ear touch distance and some are going far way ahead. Very few are touching me and I am nodding my head as a sign of understanding.

Prof. was asking questions and very few are attempting to connect to his questions. For some questions, there was no body – then Prof. started cold calling. He is not picking randomly but picking those who are nodding their heads. God! Should I nod or should I not? I understood that logic very early.

For the next half of the session – I sat like a statue. Though I could understand the most, I was not confident in answering any question. There was no movement in my body...except the movement of my eyes - peeping into the watch.

As soon as the class is finished, I jumped from my seat to the door in just three steps and convinced myself.........Next time "Padke aanaa hein".........
 
Posted by Kishore at 12:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home