Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Options & Futures

The subject is not about various options for my future. I have a mid exam day after on the same subject. Lot of finance jargon.. Forward contract, option premium, Binomial model, Black scholes, and lot more...........

One more update.......... I was short listed for Wharton Global Consulting Practicum (WGCP) project and attended an interview with our Deputy Dean.

But bad luck... I was ........ One sadddddd..... story and one more experience. People say it is a learning experience. May be......

I should come out of all these happiness, sorrow, joy, sad and all these things.. But can I?? Surely I can't.. I know my attitude cannot take me to that meta physical emptiness state.... anyways..... I treat this also as a learning experience and move ahead...........

So let me focus on this mid term and see what all the available options for me are and let me decide my future based on this!!!!!!!

Mood: Nidravastha......

 
Posted by Kishore at 9:06 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home