Friday, October 20, 2006
Me, Mouth-Ulcer & Diwali

Fifth Term started with jet speed. Though we haven't formed our study groups yet, the assignment submissions are due today. ELP is going well and we are happy with our analysis. Let us see what results we get? From one week, I am having health problems. Got 'mouth-ulcer', which neither allows me to speak nor allows me to eat. Adding to my problems, I had a presentation to be given for our Entrepreneurship project. With the painful throat only, I had given the presentation. I think the presentation went well.

Yesterday we had a session with one of the top tier consulting companies and this is one of those firms that I have a strong interest to work. :) And of course this presentation is one of the best. After the session I had an opportunity to meet those guys and sit for some time and they clarified lot of doubts of mine & my peers and the insights were very good. Also, good to interact with my Alum, who is working in the same firm. But the sad thing was my 'mouth-ulcer'. I was praying GOD to help me in relieving my mouth-ulcer pain so that I can be comfortable in interacting with them and somehow I managed to speak clearly. :)

Everybody is celebrating Diwali here and I also desperately want to go home and spend time with my family. But an assignment on Fixed Income is staring at me and giving me a warning signal about the 5 PM deadline....................

Wishing All a Sparkling & magnificent Diwali.......... Hope this Diwali brings not only lights and colours to the house, but to the lives also...

 
Posted by Kishore at 10:38 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Chiranth Channappa

    oww.. mouth ulcer doesn't sound good, KK. Hope you gets all right soon.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes Chirant.. Mouth Ulcer is a pain.. And it is paining still.. Am taking medicine...

     

Post a Comment

~ back home