Tuesday, January 09, 2007
ISB Ads on my Blog..
Recently updated my blog with Google's AdSense. Great to see ISB's ads on my blog........

The first ad directed to www.Vault.com & the other ad directed to another blog -
www.eurekhaonline.blogspot.com .....
(I just put my mouse on the ad and the weblink is shown on the bottom bar)

I am aware of the content in www.Vault.com but I have no clue about the second site.

I didnot & do not want to click the Ads - as I am one of the true supporters of the 'anti click fraud' drives........


Hope every one follows this approach..........

Labels:

 
Posted by Kishore at 5:58 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger ankurindia

    it shows contextual advertisements . so it just picked keyword ISB from your profile and displayed relevant ads .vault.com is website on carrier and jobs . in other words its like naukri .com and also offer carrier advice and resume service to american peoples . its one of the very big brand in usa and you can join its affiliate program via cj i think .

     

Post a Comment

~ back home